On Saturday, September 23 SPOCOM returns to the Alameda Point location for another day of fun in the sun. Some of you may remember our photo coverage from last year’s event. This year, we’re getting involved by trying to bring 86DRIVE members into the show! 86DRIVE co-founders Jessie and Plato will be showing their cars at this event and we invite you all to join us as well.
Click to Register here .
If you want to participate in the show, register and post that you registered here. As a group, you can fill this section out with YES for “…vendor booth?” In the box “If yes, which booth?” type in 86DRIVE. SPOCOM will then organize an area for us.
Show Registration is $43.50 now but will go up next month. Includes car, driver, and one passenger. Sorry no group discounts.
If you would rather just come in as a spectator, tickets are available now, they are $15 at the Presale price. Go to their website (above) and use code “SPOCOMSF”. General Admission will be $20 at the door.
Misc info for those registering in the show:
* The event is from 1pm – 7pm. We may want to get there early for prime group parking and [minimize] the long line.
* Your car has to stay inside the car show from entry to 7pm. No in-n-out privileges for your car.
* If you are already committed to another vendor/group, then you are already committed.
* Bring in your own food, BBQ, cooler, chairs, table, tent, etc. It’s an outdoor event and there’s a limited amount of shade!
* Volunteering is always welcome. Sorry no discount though but how better to kill time by spending some time behind “backstage”.
Whether you register to enter the show or just come to spectate, We hope to see you there!